Sunday, June 17, 2012

March Against the Dark

The Bishop, and many members of the Gauntlet have left to face off against whatever it is that's causing the unnatural darkness in the Eastern Plaguelands. They have not returned for a couple of days now and I'm growing worried. Even when they fought in the necropolis they would return so that I and others might heal them.

I've tried to keep myself busy. I must have swept the abbey out four times by now. I even worked my way up to the belfry to take care of the cobwebs. Even with all this work, it seems that I can't escape my worry. It's so quiet here without them, and I fear the worst. So I rooted out an old journal and I've started to write in it. Maybe seeing my worries on paper will help me move past them.

May the Light see them through their trial and safely back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment