Monday, August 6, 2012

Brief Vacation


Tonight I was visited by Annjia again. I had given her a book previously, and she has yet to return it. Both she and her 'beloved' (as she always calls him) are enjoying it. This is always good news and they can take all the time they need to finish it. During her visit, Kruega stopped by. He had been in the plaguelands training himself with his skills as a Sunwalker. He said that he was going to be attending a lesson, and wished to attune himself to An'she (the tauren sun deity, I believe) further. I bade him to take my prayer beads, in hopes that the Light would shine favorably upon him later that night.

Which was strange, because I had resolved to deal with something that would require them. There has been a spirit moving books around since I've started working in the abbey's library. I wish to commune with them, and I realized moments after promising the beads to Kruega that I would need them! I had also said this aloud before to Annjia, that I had resolved to speak with it... so I decided I would leave, in case it had heard me and would try anything.

I'm not an expert in spirits or ghosts or hauntings, so I'm hoping I made the right decision.

P.S. I got a letter from Kruega when I arrived in Orgrimmar. The beads did bring him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment