Saturday, August 4, 2012

Far Cry From Before

This past week has been absolutely wonderful! I knew that once the Bishop and those that were with him returned, things would start looking up. My friend Kruega happened by when I thought he was banned from visiting. He's a proud Sunwalker, and we discussed the Light in tandem with his deity the Earth Mother. He's a gentle, caring sort... he carries a shield with him as well. I couldn't think of anyone more suited to defend others.

Annjia has been a frequent visitor to Tyr's Hand as well. I won't go on about what we speak of (because that would be terribly rude of me!), but she is always welcome. Someone that she cares for was sick for a while, but now they're doing better. It's so nice to see her happy. She even requested a few books from the library to take home, which I readily obliged.

I returned to Orgrimmar yesterday just to see if I could find some people I knew, and to my surprise just about all of them found me instead! The feeling is indescribable... I feel so blessed to know all of them, and to know of the comfort and confidence they all give me. It's a far cry from so many months ago. A time when I would be depressed at a moment's notice. A farther cry from when I had first re-awoken. A time when I thought myself a monster, scorned by all.

But it's not good to dwell too long on such dark thoughts. My last piece of good news for the day is that I'll be training under Confessor Ruvias soon! When the town was under siege, she used a shielding spell and she promised to teach it to me. I hope it won't be too taxing on myself! I mean, if I can shield others, then I won't have to heal them because they simply won't get hit! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment