Friday, July 27, 2012

The Return

Late last night, I was blessed to see the return of the Bishop and the rest of the Gauntlet whom he took with. I can't describe how wonderful it is to have them all back and to know that they're all safe!

There are a few who did not return. Sir Barmand, the man who kept watch over my door when I had locked myself in during the attacks, has taken a leave of absence. Miss Earthbreaker, an Earthen Ring ambassador, has decided to stay in Nagrand for a while. I do not blame her in the least, I hear it is very beautiful. And Commander Verrus has resigned. I'm sad to see him go, he is a very kind man and he is strong in the Light. Wherever he goes next, I pray he is graced by fortune and love, and I hope he can continue the good works that he had started here, elsewhere.

I really cannot go into detail about how joyous it is to have everyone else here. Perhaps now things get settle down to normal... well, normal for life in the plaguelands anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment