Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back Home

Today, I saw a good friend of mine named Tazza. He is an enormous troll. And by that, I mean he must be four feet taller than me. We conversed for a time. His mate seems to be having emotional troubles, and he's hard pressed to take care of them. I offered to help just in case. Before I left though, he said something that made my day... possibly even my week.

"The world needs more people like you. You're a role model."

I nearly fainted from giddyness. I had never been called such before!

I returned home to Tyr's Hand later tonight and already I miss my friends in Orgrimmar, but maybe they will come by? Arbiter Muraco and Sir Drahkain were at the fountain in the center of town and they said that it was quiet since I had left. I feel bad that I didn't stay to celebrate Midsummer there, even if the bonfire would have been a meager one.

As I sit here writing this, I realize I've a lot to do tomorrow. In my absence the floors have gotten dusty. The braziers outside will have to be refilled with wood, as they have burned their fuel to absolute ashes. And... I'll have to go back and put all of the books back in order. Yes, while the two knights told me everything had been quiet, someone's been moving the tomes of the library I've been charged to curate.I'm not surprised, it's been going on for as long as I've been here.

I'm beginning to think it wants to tell me something. It has always been gentle about moving things around, never hurling a book at me or igniting bookshelves or anything. Maybe it has a better idea about how to organize the books? Not that I wouldn't mind. Sir Drahkain and Arbiter Muraco joked a little on the subject before I returned to my quarters, saying things like, "Maybe it likes you?". I'll admit, it would be very strange if the spirit were to take an interest like that (no offense if you happen to be reading this over my shoulder!). For now though, I'm just happy to be back in my nice, quiet home. I'll see about contacting him or her when I've completed my duties tomorrow.

Light bless and protect the Bishop's group in Draenor, and Annjia, wherever she may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment