Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weight off my Mind

Annjia has returned! I was outside gathering kindling for the braziers on either side of the abbey's door when she arrived in Tyr's Hand. We only talked for a little while... I told her all about my Midsummer experiences this year. I'm worried though, even now that she has returned. She was shivering. But her journey seemed to be eventful, and I offered to be there for her. She's been a shoulder I've leaned upon many times and it is definitely about time I started repaying that.

I was feeling a little worn out from sweeping the abbey floor, but when Annjia came back I was reinvigorated to continue working. I even managed to wash the windows on the first floor before night fell. With the majority of the chores done, I'll be looking into speaking with the library's ghostly inhabitant soon. They haven't moved anything today, but I'll double check before I sleep  try to meditate for the evening.

Little Nunuru, my cat, seems to be chasing a mouse around the abbey right now... I better take care of that before they knock down candle holders!

No comments:

Post a Comment