Thursday, July 19, 2012

Horrible Mistake

A friend of mine came to me late this evening, and said that she had learned a few new spells. They affected the mind, she told me. At first, I told her to be careful with such powers. She then said that she was working with the Forsaken, helping resurrect more people into the Queens ranks. This... frightened me. That she said such a thing so casually. She also said that she was learning her mind magic from them. That didn't help at all.

I left, and I pushed her away when she tried to apologize for offending me, when she didn't know. I was stubborn and I didn't let her. She left, and after realizing my mistake I sent her a letter. The letter I received chilled me. "I've been working with the Forsaken for some time now. I'm learning shadow magic from them now. I'm sorry."

Did my fear drive her to make that decision? Is my stubbornness to blame? I feel horrible. I wish I could explain how I feel about the subject of Shadow and the controlling of someone's mind on these pages... but I can't sort it out in my head to even begin. I'm so sorry, Krixxi. I didn't mean to thrust you from the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment