Saturday, July 21, 2012

Home Again

It has been an interesting day today. I received another dress from a good friend named Beau and Annjia told me that her beloved is recovering! I'll still continue to pray for the both of them, since I'm told he still has a long road to recovery.

The Sunwalker who calls himself Core accompanied me on the journey back to Tyr's Hand. He's a good-natured sort, and has a wonderful family. I've had the privilege of meeting his mate and child before. When we got to the western plaguelands it soon began to rain. It was perfect... I always love it when it rains in the area near Tyr's. It's like a rain of mercy on the tortured land. We both rode on through the rain and arrived home swiftly.

From there I gave him the standard tour, save for the chapel and the cathedral, since I cannot set foot in those places yet. He seemed at least a little impressed by what the Gauntlet has been tasked with protecting. He wanted to meet the Bishop... but of course he has not returned yet. I can still hear the rain against the stained glass windowpanes. This weather will certainly make washing the windows easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment