Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lazy Nights

It's been a while since I've had time to just do nothing. While I do enjoy helping keep the abbey of Tyr's Hand pristine and spotless, a little time off is a nice break from routine. With Midsummer finished, I should start thinking about heading back. I imagine the floor is rather dusty and the windows need cleaning. Not to mention the ghost that lives in the library who keeps moving things around...

I don't think it's a malevolent spirit. That's all it has done so far is put books on different shelves. The previous owner must still be connected to that place... which means they are a Scarlet Crusader. I'll have to ask the Bishop about contacting this spirit. As it stands, I don't think it bears any ill will towards me, but it's better to be safe than sorry. The idea keeps fleeing my mind though, it has just become a normal part of living in the abbey for me.

Then, I had the pleasure of speaking with Kruega again. His entire tribe had gone on a sort of camping trip in the Barrens, and he had come to Orgrimmar after. We talked about Midsummer, and I told him of Stratholme's celebrations. He really liked when I showed him Hearthglen, and I wish I could have shown him eastern Lordaeron before it became the place it is today. Though... I'm not sure a tauren would much like Stratholme, what with the streets being somewhat cramped and the doorways being too small.

Then there was Krixxi Springbolts. She's a young goblin who is training in the ways of the Light, just like myself. I was... I'll admit, I was eavesdropping on conversations when I heard that she was looking for her father who worked with the Argents. I offered to help look for him, since I'll be returning to the plaguelands soon and Hearthglen is on the way. I could inquire as to his whereabouts there. She wishes to help with the plaguelands as well, and I do hope she is accepted by the Argent Crusade. Perhaps she will be assigned to Tyr's Hand?

As always, I pray for those who are pursuing the dark demon across the Outland, and for Annjia on her journey. May the Light protect them all, and give them solace in their dark hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment